0.8L Digital Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner For Tools , Nuts , Bolts
, Power Adjustable
Why Clean Parts with Ultrasonics?
Delivering and using clean parts is not always obvious. Certainly,
no one wants to handle a dirty part or install it into a critical
machine, but dirt, debris and contaminants can cause problems for
manufacturers and end users. From the merely frustrating to
catastrophic, dirty parts can cause critical components to exceed
tolerances and even fail damaging valuable equipment and property
while contamination (everything from grease, oil and chemicals to
viruses and bacteria) can seriously harm users.
Ultrasonics: The ONLY Way to Clean with Confidence
Regardless of the source of the dirt or contamination, AG
Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems are designed to accommodate a wide
variety of uses in diverse industries. Fast, effective and
efficient, our machines will allow you to clean virtually any type
of part or component. The following is just a short list of the
many different types of items that have been cleaned using our
- Automotive (Car, Truck, Motorcycle)
- Aviation (Helicopters, Aircraft and Ground Support)
- Personal Boat & Marine
- Injection Molds
- Restaurants, Bakeries & Kitchens (Oven Filters, Burners, Pots,
- Machines of All Types
- Tools, Nuts, Bolts
- Extrusion and Deburring
- Almost anything made out of metal (ferrous and non-ferrous),
plastic, vinyl, and wood.
- And much more
- Car service: Flushing carburetors, injectors, injectors, fuel
filter mesh cleaning (petrol), individual parts, assemblies, and
- Medicine: Washing and polishing of optics, sterilization and
cleaning of surgical instruments, vials, dental and pharmaceutical
industries; cleaner reusable, molds.
- Engineering: Cleaning of parts, pipes, wires, etc. before
finishing, machining parts and components to the preservation,
processing of parts after reopening, welding, grinding, polishing,
cleaning strainers in the fuel and hydraulic systems, deburring
- Instrumentation: Washing and polishing of optics, precision
mechanics components, integrated circuits and printed circuit
1. Stainless steel tank has resistance to wear and long work life.
2. With BLT type industrial ultrasonic transducer
3. with Stainless steel basket
4. Use just tab water, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner
for higher cleaning requirement
5. Industrial control chip microcontroller. Flexible circuit boards
control, more secure & stable
Model : TB-30 details:
|Model||TB-30(digital, power adjustable)|
|Description||digital ultrasonic cleaner|
Other models for your choice:
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Actual ultrasonic power||Rated ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
Q: What is the duration of time cleaning?
A.: Cleaning time will vary, depending on factors such as soil,
solution, the degree of cleanliness
Q.: What is the purpose of the unit heater?
A.: The primary purpose of the unit heater is to maintain the
solution temperature between cleaning cycles. The tremendous energy
released by cavitation generates heat for cleaning.
Q: Why is Ultrasonic Cleaning so Efficient and Effect?
A: When cavitation happens near a dirty object, the vacuum action
produced by those million of bubbles constantly imploding creates a
tiny pressure wave that reaches deep into every nook and cranny of
even the most delicate items. This tiny pressure wave dislodges and
breaks up the dirt and other contaminants and gently lifts it away.
The result is very fast and effective cleaning.